Are you looking for free keyword research tool?
Then my friend, you have connected at the right place!
The aim of marketing is to know & understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itselfPeter Drucker
Keyword tools are powerful programs that help a user search any topic ideas or sentences around the query. The precise search result is used for analyzing user behavior, write an article or blog that can solve the customers problems.
Once the right keyword is found, it can be used to create articles or content around it on his web page.
A number of Keyword tool are used by Digital Marketing professionals for Keyword research.
Let us get to know about Keyword Research before we start learning about free keyword research tool in 2020.
KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOL & ITS USE
Keyword research is basically understanding the customer so well that when the right content is created around them it sells automatically.
Any online user is just like a regular user wanting to purchase a product from the market. In this case, a search engine is his marketplace just like a shopping mall.
You go to a branded showroom and tell the salesperson about the choice in the form of T-shirt size, color & budget.
Similarly, a online customer will ask the online search engine & feed his query “Maroon T-Shirt Price Rs 5000-6000”.
Once query matches with available products, the salesperson will show the products to customer.
Same way, online platforms show search results exactly matching the customer query.
Any website that offers highly relevant matching content to solve the query or problem attracts traffic.
Websites which attract visitors to solve the problems is rewarded by search engine.
The reward for that website is in the form of top placements on search page.
So, now we know why keyword research is important!
- Predict user behavior
- Use the right keywords
- Create content around them
- Solve most searched problems
- Easily attract search engine traffic
- Build products solving the problem
- Earn more credibility for your website
Common Mistakes during Keyword Research
- Going for higher competition keywords used by competitors without doing extensive research
- Using short and medium tail keywords having extremely higher search volume
- Users don’t care to know the search intent of keywords which is important for reading customer minds
- Completely ignoring low competition keywords since they don’t bring traffic
KEYWORD RESEARCH FREE TOOL
Question is from where one should start & how to do free keyword research?
Most of the new users prefer to use free version tools, rather than spending money on paid versions.
Lets take a look at some of the most popular Keyword Research free tool in 2020:
Google Keyword Planners tool is completely free!
It is the most popular free keyword research tool as it belongs to Google.
How does it works ?
- Enter your keyword in Google keyword planner
- Select keywords with good search volume & low competition
- Add selected keywords to Plan Overview
- Get detailed results about keyword research KRAs
Google keyword Tool Demo video:
- Discover entirely new keyword ideas for your search topic
- Get search volume & forecasts for new/old keyword ideas
- Select keyword ideas as per the high/low competition
- Get data showing clicks & impressions of target keywords
- Get next 1 year traffic forecast & performance of keywords
- Device wise traffic forecasting showing different KRAs
- Traffic predictions from locations all over the world
So, many features ! and its free. Its not a surprise that Google Keyword Planner is hot favorite among users.
Answer the public is another famous free tool for keyword research.
The interface is clutter-free and asks “Discover what people are asking about“
You feed in any keyword to the search engine and it displays beautiful visual results in the form of questions, prepositions, and comparisons.
- Simple & easy to use search interface
- Get unlimited content ideas for any keyword
- Get hundreds of suggestions in a single click
Keyword research KRAs like
- Search volume
in search results are completely absent.
Many users don’t know that Google autocomplete is a widely used free keyword tool for finding keyword ideas.
It is very easy to use and does not need special training to find new keywords.
How to use Google Autocomplete ?
- Type in the search keyword in Google search engine
- Suppose you want to know Belgium chocolate availability
- You type Belgium Chocolate online & Google gives you different suggestions (In above pic)
- Select and match the suggestions as per your search intent and see the results.
Google Autocomplete gives you such suggestions for every topic as millions of people around the world are searching for these answers.
What Google says about autocomplete prediction:
We look at the real searches that happen on Google and show common and trending ones relevant to the characters that are entered and also related to your location and previous searches
Keyword Tool helps to discover thousands of long-tail keywords related to any topic by automatically generating Google’s search suggestions.
Free version of Keyword Tool can generate 750+ keywords in fraction of a second from Google Autocomplete.
It is the only free platform that gives you a free hand to search keywords for different platforms like
How to search keywords on Keywordtool ?
Type in the keyword and select country & language.
You get 3 different Keyword research results in the form of Keyword Suggestions, Questions & Preposition.
5) Ubersuggest Keyword Ideas
It specializes in generating new keyword ideas.
How to use Ubersuggest Keyword Ideas:
- Feed in the keyword research topic in the tool & select language/country
- You will get keyword research output data in the form of
You get to know different KRAs of keyword research like :
- Volume: The number of searches this keyword has during a month
- CPC: Average cost per click
- PD: Estimated competition in Paid Search
- SD: Estimated competition in Organic Search
These keyword tools not only save time but also help, act and select smart keywords for content planning & writing.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp